Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Launch date is set for mid November

Heres the texhnical info:

The Humax FOXSAT-HDR guarantees a whole host of advanced recording features for the Freesat+ digital satellite service:
Series recording – to automatically record all the episodes of your favourite shows
Radio recording – never miss your favourite radio shows by recording individual shows, or even series record
Live pause and instant rewind – in case you need to answer the phone or replay that crucial scene
Schedule tracking – so recordings start and finish on time, even when broadcasters change their schedule
Split recordings - to record two-part programmes that may have a break in the middle for a news bulletin, such as films

Other features of the Humax FOXSAT-HDR include:
• Advanced digital text and interactive services
• HDMI slot for transmission of amazing high definition pictures and surround sound audio to an HD-ready TV
• Low power consumption – less than 1watt in standby mode and an automatic standby function, so the box shifts to standby mode if inactive
• Parental controls – access codes prevent children watching inappropriate content
• Audio description services for the blind or visually impaired and one-touch subtitles
• Two scart sockets for connecting other equipment such as a DVD recorder
• Dolby digital audio output
• Connecting leads and controls including HDMI cable, scart cable, remote control and batteries included
Freesat+ FOXSAT-HDR will be available to buy from UK retailers from mid-November 2008, priced at around £299 (satellite installation not included). An official release date to follow.

Full information can be found here:

_http://www.joinfreesat.co.uk/index.php/freesat-launches-mid-november

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Maybe Sky will drop the subs charge on the Sky+ box now! ;)