dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
zansi (63), vouties1 (62), ali133gh (56), she12126 (53), abbessi mongi (49), ruipedro (43), macosta (36), Rentakill (34), satsky (30):)

A perfect day for a Birthday Party - have a great time

Birth Date:18th JulyColour:CrimsonNumber:9 , 27 , 81Stone:Garnet – opens you up to your sexualityFlower:MarigoldPet:HorseCareer:public Relations , Football Coach , RunnerKey Features:Lusty , Ardent , ZealousNaturally good at:Running on emptyCharacter:You grab life and enjoy the ride. You throw yourself body and souls into all that you do and seem to have limitless energy and enthusiasm. You can feel taken for granted but need to look at your part in this, you do everything for everyone even when they don’t need you to , so don’t complain about it afterwards!Life Path:Your loyal and back your friends and colleagues up in difficult situations, take up some distressing activities and get regular massages to calm that over worked body down. You’re a legend in your own lifetime but you are also human and need quite times like the rest of us.Love:Good in bed and loving sexual adventure that is when you have the time for it in your busy life. You need an ardent lover who can keep up so try an Aries who’s ruler is saucy Mars your birth number ruler.Best Present:Gym Membership , Relaxation Tape

:-disco:-dgang:-congrats:-tweety

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Happy birthday to everyone. :)

Special birthday greetings to zansi from our mods team, one of our longest standing members. :) Have a great day mate. :)
:-caravan
M:W

:-irish:-tweety:-candles

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Yes, have a great day, especially new boy zanzi (only joking :-rofl2

Llew

:-candles:-anniver:-candles