FTA mature content on Hotbird

fraternige

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag Porty II from Lidl
My Location
South Wales
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find a programe schedule for the FTA hardcore films that are sometimes on the Sextra, Sexview, SexTv and other chanels on that transponder? I know they are broadcast occasionally because I have been lucky enough to catch some of them, but there seems to be no discernible pattern, can you help? Also whilst I'm on, I have the Lidl Porty II system and can get Hispasat loud and clear on most transponder frequencies, but not the important ones! 11616 and 11615! What am I doing wrong? I have 75-80% on the quality bar for the satellite and I input the transponder frequency and the signal just fades away. Any ideas please?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hi there - I dont think there is any discernable pattern for the hotbird channel you mention (they are actually breaking the law by transmitting HC mature content FTA anyway) as they can still get their wrist firmly slapped for doing what they do.

Can't see anything on 11616 on 30W check this _http://www.lyngsat.com/hispa.html
but you should get 11615 H ok. Is your S/Rate set to 27500 ?. Check that first.

L. :)

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
From my experience of mature content over the years, the FTA stuff sucks.

You're better off getting What Satellite magazine, buying a four in one sat card legit, and getting real XXX stuff for a whole year.

I think they retail at £99. Not bad for four mature content channels, 24/7.

Like I said, the FTA stuff is 99% soft, and to be frank, you could show it to your grandma over Sunday tea and she wouldn't be offended.O-Ha

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hi Donzo - I think he was getting at the fact that they have been showing the real stuff unencrypted at sporadic times in the evening whether deliberately or not. But as you say there are other methods of securing viewing if that is what he wants.

L. :)

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Oops, sorry! :-doh!