BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
The only words I could translate were 'Give Up', so I did :D

Sounds like you're right, although you do know that you can stream some Premiership matches over the web (if you have a FAST broadband connection)?

Like:-

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Nice one Stick will have to give this one a go. I have a 750 speed rating so will try tomorrow (unless I'm in the pub) or next weekend. :-cheers

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You'll probably be disappointed with the quality after watching on sat (although one or two are actually quite good these days...), and you may have to try loads of times (especially at busy periods, like when there's a match on!!!) but this is how I started off, before I got into satellite.

Find a good server, and the picture is watchable. It's not ideal, but it's better than listening to the radio!

STICK

incubus

Reaction score
hi bob;

I am from turkey and ı know the answers that you asked about translation
only people where live in turkey can watch NTV Turkey at teh match time (premiership)
but at the end of the live match broadcast all people can watch ntv turkey :)

why dont you watch premiership on hispasat over tv cabo ? sport tv, gran via2

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Thanks for that incubus, just confirms what we thought.
Can't watch on Hispasat as it is encyrpted, and I am too mean to pay.

Nice one for any Bolton fans as there friendly match away to Sevilla on Saturday is live on Andalucia TV on 19 east, also FTA. (k.o. 9 pm)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
I know there are no Premiership games fta, but for anyone interested in Spanish football good old TV Sport Romania still show it.
This Saturday they have Real Madrid live at 7pm, and Barcelona at 9pm both fta.

Mind you the Fulham v Arsenal game is live on Sky Sport 1 (Italy) at 3 o/clock (with English commentary) down at my local pub, the beers are on me ! :-righton

psats

Reaction score
:D Mind you the Fulham v Arsenal game is live

well thats solved a prob im off to my m8s wedding..lol :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
psats said:
:D Mind you the Fulham v Arsenal game is live

well thats solved a prob im off to my m8s wedding..lol :D

(In Panto mode) "Oh yes it is!" ......FTA 42'E.....So Rob will be smiling! :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Rob said:
I know there are no Premiership games fta, but for anyone interested in Spanish football good old TV Sport Romania still show it.
This Saturday they have Real Madrid live at 7pm, and Barcelona at 9pm both fta.

Mind you the Fulham v Arsenal game is live on Sky Sport 1 (Italy) at 3 o/clock (with English commentary) down at my local pub, the beers are on me ! :-righton

Have you tuned in to Multivision 8 yet Rob?......if you get bored with the Fulham v Arsenal game on 42'E then switch over to Hotbird and watch the Chelsea game m8! :D

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
The Fulham v Arsenal match on 42 east is only shown on the eastern transponder, fraid we cannot pick it up in the U.K. :(

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Sorry Rob....I was rushing back with the news from L.J's not realising m8......my mistake!

zedmundo

Reaction score
hi,its my first day here,so how exactly do i get live premiership matches on my computer?im an avid arsenal supporter although i like watching all games,can you help?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
BGonaSTICK said:
You can get a gadget called a CAM (Conditional Access Module) into which (in most cases) you will need to insert a valid smartcard (viewing card) to decrypt the channels you require. There are many different types of both CAMs and cards.

You Dont need a card for all cams. ie MR cam, download the latest software and files and bobs your uncle. 1w is good for football. John

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
... that's why I said 'in most cases'... :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Analoguesat said:
Premier League Maci Nedeniyle

NTV Avrupa Yayinina
Ara Vermek Zorundayiz
Yayinimiz Macin Ardinda
Normal Akisina Donecek

Hmm not very good is it :D I think it means "bye bye Europe".

We werent too far out with this. A Turkish friend has given me a proper translation of the dreaded info card:

"We have to interrupt our broadcast because of a Premier League match.
We shall resume our normal broadcast after the game. "
:D :D

loftyj

Reaction score
Have just seen this in a satellite mag:
WWW.satfootball.com
it tells of all premiership football broadcasts, where thay are, and on which satellite,including US.
Not tried it myself have no interest in modern football just seem's to be over paid men pulling each others shirts, for which they should be sent off for commiting a professional foul, but it might be of interest to some of you.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
BGonaSTICK said:
The only words I could translate were 'Give Up', so I did :D

Sounds like you're right, although you do know that you can stream some Premiership matches over the web (if you have a FAST broadband connection)?

Like:-
@ Stick
Tried some of these last Saturday but I was to late I'm afraid.
Would have been earlier but had to go shopping and never got back till 3, which is a little bit late. Some of the channels had shut down but I could not get any footy, is my broadband speed to slow (it's 750).
Mind you I was trying to get the Fulham & Liverpool game, and as a Fulham supporter I'm bloody glad I didn't. :)