Fun Card Programming nightmare

dantrini

Reaction score
I have a Digitall World Free-to-Air receiver (SFT2000) which has a built in MagicCam and a slot for a satellite card. When I first received the box it had access to most of the TPS, Canal and quite a few other European feeds, but as the codes changed I lost them all. I have a Mastera II programmer and a Funcard 6 and I have tried in vain to update the codes using ChipChat, Cardwriter and PonyProg software. I sat for hours trying everything I could imagine to get the hex files from the PC to the card but alas my efforts were all in vain. I am cuurently using windows XP and the programming software apps all claim to be compatible with XP and they do actually communicate with the programmer, but the codes don't get written.

I know it must be something really simple and I am likely to be just missing a simple point. I would like some help, maybe a link to an instruction document or a cheklist for programming, just anything to get a result. Please forgive my desperation.:)

Ther is also an option to update the codes with the remote control but I simply don't know where to get these codes from. Any hints or links would be well appreciated.

Please help this very frustrated man.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is a walk through on at least one of the programming software versions you mention on www.duwgati.com also there are file a code links in Nobbly's big links list at the top of the forum.

cyber4all

Reaction score
you need a magic cam loader to update you software in the cam
hope it helps

dantrini

Reaction score
That link with the walkthrough was spot on. Thanx a mil.

D from de dantrini