• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Funcard 5

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Prompted by Aistys's posting about the rush to buy Funcard 4's as the Seca 2 hack looms ever closer, I was just about to order one when I noticed an advert for a Funcard 5. Presumably this has the same Atmel processor as a V 4 card but an eeprom with a bigger memory. Anyone have any information on the V5 card?

:)

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Its got a 512 eeprom wolsty, Latest software for my Mastera11
has this chipset in, as for Secca/mediaguard 2 Hack on certain
boards ive search half the (hackers) bulliten boards across europe
and a lot of talk but no files, unless on the other half,

DAVE.

nobbly

My Location
Not in UK
There is now the fun 6 with 1024K Eeprom.
Faster cards are the AtMega163 and 128 which are going to be the next cards we will use.

nobbly

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Will my Elvis program the fun 5 and fun 6, the AtMega163 and 128? If so, which software will I need to download?

Seca 2 may take a while to arrive, but I was a boy scout and remember how important it is to be prepared.

<@>

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Might take a look at the season interface option myself, would suit me as the PC is next to the sat receiver. I still have a couple of Atmega 161 cards with I believe 512 Eeproms which may do the trick.

I think that TJs Multiprog 8 caters for most of the currently available cards

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
Do you have a download site for Multiprog 8, Rolf?

My computer would be next to the TV if my wife hadn't banished it to the office. For reasons I can't understand, she thinks it's out of place in the living room.

:(

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
Thanks, Rolf. I should have thought of Phill's site bor myself. But it's been a long and tiring day.

By the way, will the Atmega etc cards work in a patched 5400?

:rolleyes:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Should do, the mega 161 works in the Freecam.

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
TJ's Multiprog 8 does indeed progam Atmega cards on Elvis. So where do I find out more about the card, software, files, downloads and where to purchase?

:)