Future Publications

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
)(-red

I subscribed to a periodical called "digital video". It wasn't brilliant, but amongst what's available currently on the subject it was o.k ish.

They've gone under and offered me a transfer to a totally spurious to interest alternative or a refund. I elected for a refund.

I was told I had to wait up to 28days to get my money back.'O'-red

My subscription was instant. If I take something back to B&Q or PC world the refund is instant.

I've just put the phone down from customer "services" who don't give a hoot.

I said o.k, but if I can pass on my experience to someone else, I will. You obviously don't want customers very badly. I shalln't be buying any other "future publications" renderings.:mad:

I thought a world-wide forum could be as good a place as any to start spreading the word.'O'-red

There, that's better.:)

I know it's irrelevant to satellite T.V, but I did used to place my handsets on top of it. So it is now.

regards all.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Thanks for sharing that.
This refund period is normal, provided that you will get the money back.
There is a big difference between indiviuals and companies because of the VAT issues.

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
Well, a briefly worded note of explanation. It still doesn't make it feel very fair being on the receiving end, though. I'm not an unreasonable bloke, and if someone had explained the legislative issues I could have understood. I was just told "that's it, sorry". That's the sin- not giving a hoot.:-Nooo

A response from the middle east, eh.? I do feel better, now.:)

regards P.S

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well there is a place available to vent your spleen if you are really upset about it, will get more coverage I suspect
_http://www.crapservice.co.uk/