germany knocked out by italy

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
what a match and those two goals was quality

hahah germans lose

so a potentional french v italian world cup final

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well it isn't the result I'd have wanted, but the match was excellent, the refereeing was sensible and there was little sign of simulation and bad tackles.

It really was end to end stuff and a credit to both teams and the competition.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
i think that should have been the final game as i agree the ref was good he let lot of things go and was just a very good match as there wasn't players rolling around the pitch and no silly fouls

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Well done Italy - great game. :D

If Germany had won I'd be in the money :( - wasn't to be and Italy did play great.

Who will win the next one? :confused

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I got some devilish pleasure out of yelling 'yyeeeeaaahhhsss' on the first goal (must have been loud - the cat ran off) - as my entire neighbourhood fell painfully silent.

With my neighbours still silenced - I got the chance to yell the same again seconds later (only with more shocked gusto!), hehehehehe :D

Germany have hosted a great tournament; even if the comments on the team have been mixed. ;)

Eyes now on what should be a thrilling Italy vs France final.

cologne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500s
SamsungP-CI/Viaccess embedded
Irdeto CAM
SA D 9835/Powervu
My Location
Deutschland/Großbritannien
We realy played very well.We should have won though!!If torsten frings was playing!!(may be another italien match fixing to put him out??LOL:) .
I hope frankreich win it now:-doh2

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
France have just won their semi - much to my delight :D

Hope you enjoy the final.;)

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
well to be honest, after England went out.... i wanted Germany to win :(

normally after England go out, i couldnt care less who goes on and wins, this time though was different.

Germany have played the game like it should be played... no diving and simulation trying to get others sent off... and for this im grateful

this worldcup as been blighted by loads of teams cheating all the time, and it spoiled it a bit really, because people end up talking about the cheats more that the other great football on display.

Germany are the closest thing to England in football terms, similar attitudes, and similar style of play.... they are just better organised and more commited.

they have hosted the world cup great as well, and its a shame there not in the final.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I hope Germany pull-off a stunning win for a well-deserved ersatz victory.:D I too think there are many similarities to England in how they play footy: albeit, better managed football, LOL.

Only Q is: do Germany have what it takes to circumvent the sometimes dirty dynamics of (what will be) their final opposition? Germany can play extremely agressive football. We already know the other side can play like there is a war on - and will spill blood if need be.

As for Italy - maybe I should have followed them a bit closer, LOL.

If France can play like they did last night against what was a (bite lip) good team - I think France might bag it.

Another busy weekend ahead.....:D

All the best to ALL the teams that play this weekend. Especially, Germany:D

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
before the world cup, i bought a envolope with a team in it, for £10
i didnt know what the team was, it was cellotaped shut after i signed across the seal...

we get to open it at half time during the final LOL

the winner takes the pot :)

Fingers crossed...

tonyto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
edision 2100 FTA, Pentium III 733Mhz
My Location
Portugal
I want the italian win!!! Please, i don't like France...

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
Thank goodness Portugal went out. What, with the beeping horns half the night plus the fact that they are an ugly, ugly team to watch would have made it unbearable.

I was in France for the Spain and Brazil matches; wonderful people and a good team. They played superbly both matches.

Last night, they looked tired and edgy against a Portugal team more interested in diving than trying to score. But I got the final I wanted after seeing the teams get through.

Italy to win. Please. Otherwise my missus will be UNBEARABLE! ;)

Actually, if they win, she'll probably also be UNBEARABLE. Oh ****.... :eek:

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Leee said:
What, with the beeping horns half the night ....

Must have missed that:rolleyes: Heard the booing, though, LOL.