Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerpoker42

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
set top box
My Location
ireland
I am thinking of getting a 7025 with a satellite module and a dvb-c module. I was wondering is it possible to set up the satellite tuner like freesat so it automatically updates your channels without connecting it to the internet or me doing a scan. Also with the dvb-c module is it possible to edit these channels into the menu e.g. skysports news can be inserted into the genre sports in the freesat mode. Oh merry christmas all

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Cable discussion is not permitted on the forum.

jokerpoker42

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
set top box
My Location
ireland
I feel you should be able to talk about all aspects of the dreambox as long as its not Illegal. And what I am trying to do is not legal. I am trying to combine my freeview and freesat in one box in one easy to use menu.

jokerpoker42

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
set top box
My Location
ireland
jokerpoker42 said:
I feel you should be able to talk about all aspects of the dreambox as long as its not Illegal. And what I am trying to do is not (il) legal. I am trying to combine my freeview and freesat in one box in one easy to use menu.

Forgot two importmant letters il

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
jokerpoker42 said:
I am thinking of getting a 7025 with a satellite module and a dvb-c module. I was wondering is it possible to set up the satellite tuner like freesat so it automatically updates your channels without connecting it to the internet or me doing a scan. Also with the dvb-c module is it possible to edit these channels into the menu e.g. skysports news can be inserted into the genre sports in the freesat mode. Oh merry christmas all

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...7-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.html

Thread Closed.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
@jokerpoker42

The tuner types used are as follows

dvb-s = satellite, eg for Freesat, Sky etc.

dvb-t = terrestrial, i.e Freeview, with a normal TV aerial.

dvb-c = cable, the banned subject here.

I hope that clarifies further.

Status
Not open for further replies.