Getting vPlug to work

KingDaveRa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD (Thomson, rebuilt PSU, 1TB Hard disk), with Sky Minidish. Hauppauge WinTV Nova HD-S2, 35CM Portable dish
My Location
UK
Or more to the point... does it actually work?

I've got it running with DVB Viewer Pro. I found updated key and SID databases, and put them in. I followed the vPlug readme for installing it, and it runs and launches quite happily - and that's about it.

I've tried umpteen random channels on Hotbird and Astra 19E, but found not a lot of anything really. I unticked the Auto ECM option, as I'd seen somebody elsewhere say to do so. I've also tried double clicking on some of the things popping up in the ECM box, which sometimes turn blue, but still nada.

Have I missed the point of what it does?

Low Profile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, DM7000 80GB HD with Asus WL330 wifi + 2GB usb drive, Skystar2.3, 2.2m Kinhuge Dish with Inverto LNB and Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn. Pace 1.3.25 and 80cm for Sky.
My Location
Lot, Dordogne, Correze border.
Open the V_Plug monitor (show monitor), open the editor (looks like a barrel on the right), click on SID's then try tuning to some of the channels listed there.
Purely for educational purposes of course...........

KingDaveRa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD (Thomson, rebuilt PSU, 1TB Hard disk), with Sky Minidish. Hauppauge WinTV Nova HD-S2, 35CM Portable dish
My Location
UK
Right, I'll try again then, but I'll be a bit more selective.

Thanks for the pointers :)

SkyWalker1726

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DVB SKyStar 2 - E8400 @ 4.0 Ghz , 4 G RAM BALLISTIX , ATI 4870 ASUS DARK KNIGHT, P5Q ASUS MOBO , THERMALTAKE SHARK CASE , ACBEL 570 POWER SUPPLY , 1.4 T HDD SEAGATE + WESTERN DIGITAL RAID 0
My Location
FR
Hi everyone , i'm having some problem using Vplug would ask some help ...
i've isntalled vplug using the latest keys but it doesn't seem to work , i've opened the vplug monitor , it seem to find a correct key but doesn't use it , since the mid window ( in use key ) is empty ...
any help woiuld be aprreciated , thanks in advance for it ...

PS : Screenshot _http://serv6.enterupload.com/i/00179/hyottcgsd183.jpg

Please upload your image, don't link to external image hosts. Admin

ozzie1-1

Reaction score
I know its a long time ago, but I can never seem to get Vplug(latest) working in DVBviewer( legit copy) . It works fine in Progdvb, but not DVBviewer.(version 4) using vista

ANY IDEAS??