Gibertini 1M XP Premium

LAURO2008

LAURO2008

Regular Member
Messages
236
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
sonnetpete said:
Lauro,

When you receive your 'Black Ultra' (why did they have to think of a name which sounds like a condom?) you might want to try it pushed towards the dish focus by 3cm. I was tinkering a little last night and found that worked best for me. By the way I was still receiving 'H' transponders from Nilesat at about 10:30 this morning!

Pete
Thanks for the tip Pete :) but probably the Premium has a larger diameter...anyway consider yourself very lucky for receiving H Nilesat TP's...and with your TM you don't need to buy a Al Jazeera card :toke:
 
sonnetpete

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Moderator
Staff member
Messages
7,498
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Lauro,

Think you are slightly misreading my profile, I have a Technomate motor and a Vantage HD receiver. Unless you know something I don't?

Pete
 
LAURO2008

LAURO2008

Regular Member
Messages
236
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
sonnetpete said:
Lauro,

Think you are slightly misreading my profile, I have a Technomate motor and a Vantage HD receiver. Unless you know something I don't?

Pete
Do you use firmwares for Vantage ? Otherwise I can't understand why you can encrypt al jazzera sport on Nilesat:)
 
sonnetpete

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Moderator
Staff member
Messages
7,498
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Lauro,

Vantage is exactly as it came out of the box, no software upgrades. However, according to this months 'TeleSatellite' Al Jazeera Sports and Sports 2 are FTA. Al Jazeera Sports +1 to +4 are encrypted.

Pete
 
LAURO2008

LAURO2008

Regular Member
Messages
236
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
sonnetpete said:
Lauro,

Vantage is exactly as it came out of the box, no software upgrades. However, according to this months 'TeleSatellite' Al Jazeera Sports and Sports 2 are FTA. Al Jazeera Sports +1 to +4 are encrypted.

Pete
Thanks Pete,

but how or why can you watch then Al Jazeera Sports +1 to +4?

How or why can I watch them being in Irdeto? My card is in Viacess for the one's on Hotbird...:-rofl2
 
sonnetpete

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Moderator
Staff member
Messages
7,498
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
I can only receive JSC Sports 1 and JSC Sports 2. The third fta JSC Sports channel shows a slide with telephone numbers (for subs I guess) inviting you to ring about JSC Sports +1 through to +8 and JSC HD. If you like I can rescan for 'scrambled' channels but the Vantage pulls in some encrypted which don't show that way immediately when you scan them.

Pete
 
LAURO2008

LAURO2008

Regular Member
Messages
236
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
sonnetpete said:
I can only receive JSC Sports 1 and JSC Sports 2. The third fta JSC Sports channel shows a slide with telephone numbers (for subs I guess) inviting you to ring about JSC Sports +1 through to +8 and JSC HD. If you like I can rescan for 'scrambled' channels but the Vantage pulls in some encrypted which don't show that way immediately when you scan them.

Pete
Yes please, Pete: be so kind to re-scan only the TP 12284V in both ways (scrambled and FTA) thanks in advance;)

I guess if I can watch that 4 channels is due to CT (not-official) firmwares
 
sonnetpete

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Moderator
Staff member
Messages
7,498
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Transponder scan shows FTA channels as before: JSC Sports, JSC Sports 2 and that slide with phone numbers. Scan for scrambled channels produces JSC Sports +1 through to +4 encrypted in Viacess/Irdeto. Can't see anything else on that TP.

Pete
 
W

wod

Specialist Contributor
Messages
4,213
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
very good results, i prefer the vantage receiver to technomate

if you had got the 1.2 the signal would have boomed in on nilesat if you already get decent level with the 1m
 
sonnetpete

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Moderator
Staff member
Messages
7,498
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Wod,

At the moment I prefer my old Manhattan to the Vantage, as the Vantage is a bit 'user unfriendly'. I shall persist with it. If Manhattan ever produced an HD receiver however, I would be first in the queue.

I did consider going up to a 1.2 but was worried about the strain on the motor, despite it being sited in a relatively sheltered spot (we do get nasty south westerly gales here!) If I did go over 1M I think I would seriously consider the Andrews/polar mount/positioner route. Then I'd have to think about where to put the whole thing because of the nearby trees!!!

Pete
 
pipino

pipino

Regular Member
Messages
820
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
LAURO2008 said:
Yes please, Pete: be so kind to re-scan only the TP 12284V in both ways (scrambled and FTA) thanks in advance;)

I guess if I can watch that 4 channels is due to CT (not-official) firmwares

hi m8,
just an info,thru nilsat only aljazeera sport have 2 completly FTA channels ,called JSC 1 and 2 (without the +) ,those channels shortly will be available thru Hotbird and Arabsat ,if you do a transponder scan on hotbird amongs the encrypted JSC1+to JSC8+ you will find 2 JSC test channels , the FTA channels will be there..cheers
 
LAURO2008

LAURO2008

Regular Member
Messages
236
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
pipino said:
hi m8,
just an info,thru nilsat only aljazeera sport have 2 completly FTA channels ,called JSC 1 and 2 (without the +) ,those channels shortly will be available thru Hotbird and Arabsat ,if you do a transponder scan on hotbird amongs the encrypted JSC1+to JSC8+ you will find 2 JSC test channels , the FTA channels will be there..cheers
thanks m8 ...I know the 2 FTA channels but I'm sure now that with CT fw the 4 channels in Irdeto on Nilesat are open. Unfortunately for CT5000HD with some freezes;)
 
pipino

pipino

Regular Member
Messages
820
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
LAURO2008 said:
thanks m8 ...I know the 2 FTA channels but I'm sure now that with CT fw the 4 channels in Irdeto on Nilesat are open. Unfortunately for CT5000HD with some freezes;)
not for long m8 ,i think it was a keyfly cam V1 hack an that is about to be simply removed very soon
 
LAURO2008

LAURO2008

Regular Member
Messages
236
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
pipino said:
not for long m8 ,i think it was a keyfly cam V1 hack an that is about to be simply removed very soon
too bad...the bitrate was much better than the one's on HB!
 
Top