gibertini dish elevation bracket

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
does anyone have a close up picture of the dish elevation bracket as i want to see how it looks

why because today i went to tweak my triax dish and altering the elevation bracket and it doesn't allow small adjustments as it doesn't run smooth up and down

rolfw, have you got a picture of the penta 85 cm dish as i would like to see the back of that too if you have

benko5009

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 125cm, SMART Titanium 0,2 LNB, motorized, Manhattan Plaza, Vantage 8000 HD, SkyStar HD2 and Hauppauge HVR-4000 card
My Location
Budapest, HUNGARY

Attachments

• Gib1.jpg
    Gib1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 138
  • Gib2.jpg
    Gib2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 108
R

Rd100

You want to get one of the new raven dishes with the micro adjust you and see the dish in this video http://www.ses-astra.com/medialib/content/Audio_Visual/0_ASTRA2Connect_EN.wmv just pretend it has got a normal LNB-F on it and not a i-LNB (receive & transmit lnb-f), See in the video how you can fine tune the dish with the allen hex key

wod said:
does anyone have a close up picture of the dish elevation bracket as i want to see how it looks

why because today i went to tweak my triax dish and altering the elevation bracket and it doesn't allow small adjustments as it doesn't run smooth up and down

rolfw, have you got a picture of the penta 85 cm dish as i would like to see the back of that too if you have

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The fine adjustment is good on the Penta dish Wod (not sure whether I have a photo), on the Gilbertini 1.25, it has a threaded rod for fine adjustment. I've never liked the adjustment on the TD range and no longer use them, for that and other reasons.

benko5009

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 125cm, SMART Titanium 0,2 LNB, motorized, Manhattan Plaza, Vantage 8000 HD, SkyStar HD2 and Hauppauge HVR-4000 card
My Location
Budapest, HUNGARY
Here is another picture !
The red arrow shows the adjusting screw.

Regards,

Balazs

Attachments

• Gib3.jpg
    Gib3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 133

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
Rd100 said:
You want to get one of the new raven dishes with the micro adjust you and see the dish in this video http://www.ses-astra.com/medialib/content/Audio_Visual/0_ASTRA2Connect_EN.wmv just pretend it has got a normal LNB-F on it and not a i-LNB (receive & transmit lnb-f), See in the video how you can fine tune the dish with the allen hex key

thanks very much for that link, just watched the video and that dish looks ideal

any idea if there available to buy separately and in which sizes ?

in two minds at the minute as after these winds we've had my dish is wrecked basically well the motor is doesn't like to go west now

benko5009, thanks for those pictures the gibby on 1224 is also an option as i have a 1224 boxed up here at the moment.

benko5009

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Budapest, HUNGARY
Hi Wod,

If you decide to use Gibby with 1224, you'll need also the adapter plates to join the dish to the rotor arms. (perhaps you can see the adapter on one of my pictures)

Succesful installation !

Regards,

Balazs