steffan_st
A bit enthusiastic
- My Satellite Setup
- Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
- My Location
- Sweden
steffo78 said:Very interesting read here!
Learning a lot about this.
I found that SMW also makes feedhorn (which hitchcock already posted) that have f/d up to 0.65, anyone tried their horns? XM-601 or XM-351 C120
Also Chapparral have one but WR-75 f/d 0.6-0.9
Likvid: I might contact you later about the lnb but for now im going to experiment away when i get the dish up, with the gear i have.
I have tried the SMW xm-601 on the Gibertini,the result wasn't good at all.
I had moisture problems tripping my garden lights. I spoke to a sparky mate and he told me to pump in silicone sealant into an external junction when it had dried out. Worked a treat.