Gold Card Help

D

denny

HAVE HAD A GREAT DEAL OF HELP FROM ROLF, BUT NOW GETTING MYSELF IN A SPIN, HAVE A HUMAX 5300 NOW GOT AN ASTON V1.05, SOME PURPLE FUNCARDS, AND GOLD CARDS, HAVE MP6 FOR GOLD, AND MP8BETA FOR FUNCARDS WHEN I TRY AND PROGRAMME THE GOLD, ERROR COMES UP SAYING "IN QUE," APPARANTLY ITS A BUG IN PROGRAMME (THERE WORKING ON IT) SO IS THERE ANOTHER PROGRAMME TO USE WITH ELVIS, WHERE I CAN PUT FILES IN, ALSO WHAT PLACE WOULD I GET FILES FOR RTL5, TELE-NERO. ON THE PURPLE CARDS ALL FILES GO IN OK BUT CANT GET ANYTHING ON BOX,TELLS ME PROGRAMME MUST BE SCRAMMBLED. ANY HELP PLEASE.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
http://www.adteknik.se/software/MultiProg0.4.zip

Try this program Denny, should work with evrything, MP6 should work with the gold cards though, what operating sytem do you have on your PC.

Rolf

PS. Please take off your Caps lock, it's hard to read.

D

denny

Thanks Rolf have got my fun card working OK (seca) what I was`nt doing was taping out pins 1&5 with a bit of cellotape, found a site called METeMORTH SECA which had a great begginers file + the files, all I need to find now is Viaccess Hexs for the fun cards. Thanks very much Rolf top guy, sorry about caps lock.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No problem Denny, you should be able to find some other suitable files. I havent had any problem with not taping off the contacts, but then again I've only used the fun cards for the 5 in 1 files, are you using the PCB or wafer cards?

Rolf

D

denny

Thanks Rolf the cards I have are wafer, BibiBear the addy is www.methamorth.tv.com, oh Rolf this site said that if using a Aston cam to tape of these pins since I done that it works the begginers guide is really good but will still ask you good guys for info.

B

bibi bear

@ denny
I hate to be a pain but it's still a no go on that URL, could u try again

D

denny

Sorry M8 cant spell its www.methamorph.com or one of its links at
http://www.go.to/methamorph

guardian

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi Rolf
I read the advice you gave to Denny and downloaded the new prog for Elvis,it works a treat and is easy to use .It also resurrected four of my gold cards,which according to the old prog were dead in the water and now work fine,so thanks for the advice albeit second hand,
Guardian

irkfi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I have a problem with programming Fun for Aston 1.03,
software does not work. I have Elvis and I program
successfully Freecam 2-018 with Fun. But for Aston
I can't succeed.

Any help as which software to use and how?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
For an Aston 1.03 you can only use 9 providers, a gold gard is adequate for this purpose and there are a few files available. You can use a fun file, but you will need to edit the files down to the 9 provider maximum.

Rolf