Gold Card

M

m_atef

My Location
Egypt
I want to know which hex files do i need to program the gold wafer card in order to be able to watch the K2-k12 channels

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will need an appropriate seca file if you have a seca cam or magic module. you can find these on Phill's file site.

M

m_atef

My Location
Egypt
well i have a humax 5400z with cam working 6 in 1, so i need to view the channels kiosque using a gold card. Please tell me which files are apropriate

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Is it worth it though? In a couple of weeks time they switch to "seca2" and then no kind of hobby-card will open it for you.

2old

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't think that you can with a gold card, only irdeto channels on that receiver

M

m_atef

My Location
Egypt
rolfw ,

is it true the k channels will be no more available?? (for hobby cards)

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
yes it is true. Didn't you believe me?!
They are going the way of Taquilla and Tele+ and ultimately all C+ packages.

2old

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Sad but true, we'll all have to broaden our horizons. Strangely enough I don't actually watch that much TV, I listen to a lot though, while I look at the computer. Sad I know. :)

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
LOL....Don't you have a TV card in The PC then Rolf? My horizon has broadened lately BECAUSE I sit at the PC so much.

I can get K4-K12 with fun seca files on a standard purple card.

We should be watching Kiosque right up to the minute it switches over. I think I'll have late-night vigil with a couple of glasses of JD to ease the pain.

Jimbo

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Can anyone confirm the official Pioneer boxes will work with official Seca2 cards without any modifications ?

Silly question probably but Ive just been asked

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I removed the PentaVision card from the PC Jimbo, it was getting a bit crowded in there and I needed the space for something else. In any event the TV is only at the other end of my play station about 1.25 metres and I have a swivel chair, I also have a video feed to my laptop so that I can watch Sky and monitor the other satellites or vice versa. Its just that I don't have enough heads. :)