Golden Interstar Problem - Access to Menu

boldlygoes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 Metre dish with
My Location
Spain, Alicante region
I have a GI- S770 and I can access the installation menu to scan for channels etc.(installation enter 4 digit pin) but I cant get into the menu for entering new codes.
I was shown a while back but I didnt make a note of the button to press on the remote which gives you the new menu for entering the codes.
Can anyone give me a step by step.
Thanks

bananeraie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorized 60cm antenna, golden interstar dvb/t 8300
My Location
Brussels
Press Menu; 2;5;8;0

boldlygoes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 Metre dish with
My Location
Spain, Alicante region
bananeraie said:
Press Menu; 2;5;8;0

Thanks for the reply. I have tried that but doesnt do anything. This is what I have at the moment.
Press menu , instalation, enter pin 0000, this takes me to the sat list, I can select a sat,TP search, then there is a menu at the bottom of the sat list save, exit, back, close menu,vol, ch, ok and then a symbol which is for " Enter Numbers". This symbol is not on the remote control and its this that I cant get into so as to enter nagra codes etc.

boldlygoes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 Metre dish with
My Location
Spain, Alicante region
Just wanted to update my post.

All I want to do is enter codes using the remote. I can get into the instalation menu so I dont need the master code just how to proceed from that point.

bananeraie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorized 60cm antenna, golden interstar dvb/t 8300
My Location
Brussels
I don t quite see what you mean.
Anyway, if you re receiver has been flashed before; to enter the keys menu, press zero.
I think that is what you are looking for.

boldlygoes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 Metre dish with
My Location
Spain, Alicante region
bananeraie said:
Anyway, if you re receiver has been flashed before; to enter the keys menu, press zero.

Thanks for the reply. Pressing "0" does nothing. The receiver has been flashed and I was shown the procedure for entering the new codes using the remote control.
After entering the 4 digit pin master code, this lets you into the instalation section, it was a case of pressing certain buttons which gave you a selection of Nagravision then Digi TV, a key pad then appeared which allowed you to enter the codes.
My problem is I cant get to this part of the procedure.
Perhaps if I just ask "can anyone tell me how to enter the codes into a GI-S770 receiver using the remote control"

manowar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nanoxx 9500 HD, Vantage 7100S, Octagon 1018HD, Interstar 890
My Location
Poland
As previously said -- press Menu and 2,5,8,0. Then switch it off and on and then you should see in menu on one of its pages that position "edit keys" appeared.

boldlygoes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 Metre dish with
My Location
Spain, Alicante region
manowar said:
As previously said -- press Menu and 2,5,8,0. Then switch it off and on and then you should see in menu on one of its pages that position "edit keys" appeared.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried menu 2580 this is not accepted and does not let me have access to any other section. I have to use 0-0-0-0

I press menu and I get a box shows up on screen, the selections choice is Instalation, System etting, User preference, Game utility - I select Instalation and enter 4 digit code 0-0-0-0 I now have acces to the satelite list.
What I want is to be able to enter the key codes etc.

boldlygoes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 Metre dish with
My Location
Spain, Alicante region
bananeraie said:

I just wanted to thank bananeraie for giving me the solution to my problem.
I have only just worked it out, pressing 0 gets you into the menu for entering the codes/keys. What I was doing was pressing menu then trying to access the other section from there.
i didnt realise it was a case of press 0 then the 4 digit code and presto your in.
If I was a girl/woman I think it would be refered to as a blonde moment.
Thanks to all that tried to help

Monteiro39

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Golden Interstar 8001 Premium
My Location
Oporto - Portugal
A very good time to all!

Deixei de aparecer porque o meu disco só capta o Hispasat e portanto não consigo apanhar nada.
O Deco é um Golden Interstar 8001d (foi um barrete que enfiei por ser recruta) . Neste momento estou a aguardar que a situação melhore para depois ver se compro um disco de maior diâmetro, a fim de tentar captar o futebol, desporto do qual eu gosto muito. Quando conseguir actualizar o meu material, concerteza que passarei a ser mais assíduo de novo.

Um Abraço para todo o pessoal

Monteiro