Goldie and Fun.

Pullet_Surprise

Pullet_Surprise

My Location
York's
Ive just tried to prog my first fun card. It seemed to work okay with daves 5 in 1. When i put it in my sammy 9500 (patched 118) ci slot it says there is no card there? I tried a goldie with some old codes and the receiver immediately popped up 'slot a - mediaguard'. Is it the case that the box cant distinguish the 5 in 1 card as a specific provider.

The fact I still can get zip is another question.:rolleyes:

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The first thing I'd advise is to perhaps try another file, not sure which ones work well with the sammy.

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I thought the multi-encryption funcards don't work in the CA (embedded CAM) slots of the Sammy (even a patched Sammy). You need to use them in an Irdeto v1.06 Euro CI CAM, inserted in one of the 2 CI slots.

2old

Pullet_Surprise

Pullet_Surprise

My Location
York's
Ive managed to get the kiosque film channels working from the embedded slots using a 5 in 1 file. Guess Ill keep messing , the box still says there is no card there though??

Cool, not complaining for now;)

digdog

digdog

My Location
Doghouse
There are one or two funcard progs knocking about for use in the embedded slots (rather than mm or i*deto cam)- I found blue604's s*ca for sammy was recognised - and I think he does one or two for silver cards. I dont think you will have any problem tracking them down...:cool:

Pullet_Surprise

Pullet_Surprise

My Location
York's
Well it seems that most 5in1 work in the embedded slot as far as I can see. I found an article in Aug wotsat that says onced patched the internal viacess cam is upgraded to support conax, mediaguard and nagravision.

I understand that the 118 patch is best, so I haven't tried v120 as yet?