• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

goodies menu

M

mark107

hi could anyone tell me how to access the goodies menu on my 5800 with embedded irdeto and whether i can use 6in 1 with it it is ver 01.06
softcell ver 2.09

will a 6in1 do nagra on 30w any info plz

thanks mark

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
What make of receiver Mark, there may be more than one make with a 5800 designation and what version of software?.

M

mark107

hi rolf its a manhattan starlight 5800 with vrsion 01.06 and softcell version 2.06 can i use 6in1 with it?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
The "Goodies" menu is something built exclusively into the FreeCAM firmware. FreeCAM firmware can only be programmed into an original series-1 Irdeto CI CAM. The 1.06 CAM is not such a CAM. You seem to have a series-2 or "Euro" CAM.

Can you please check the part-number against the list provided here just to confirm:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1674

If you indeed have a Euro CAM, it can only be re-programmed by opening it up and physically removing the flash chip. Even then, it can not be reprogrammed with FreeCAM firmware (since the CI-module's chipset is not compatible).

2old