Great News!!!

f13dfx

Reaction score
Great news!!! JoshyFun's MD-IrdetoCAM v1.06 is working great along with ProgDVB for the Irdeto2 encrypted channel on Telstar5 that I wanted to view. I finally got a hold of a valid Irdeto2 smartcard, put it in my Phoenix Serial Card Reader, opened up ProgDVB, activated the irdeto cam plugin and got a picture right off the bat!!! Thank you very much for great plugin JoshyFun.

I have a few questions:

1) What would be the best WindowsXP Client software to do card sharing? I can get the Server side working with SiD's v1.00 software, but obviously I do not have an actual IRD, since I am using my Sat card, so I need some sort of software based Client solution. Can someone help me out......please
icon_smile.gif

2) Somehow, I cannot get JoshyFun's plugin to work in MyTheatre. I put the plugins under MDplugin folder and have MDWrapper in Plugin folder, but it does not work. Any advice? Or should I just stick to ProgDVB.

3) I've read posts on an Ausgold card.......would this be a way to copy the contents of a valid Irdeto2 smartcard?

Thanks to all who reply.

bailamos

Reaction score
hi
can I watch extasi tv/sct by dvb card(sky star 2.6)?
help me plz.

ismolika

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
p4 , 3,2 mhz
My Location
usa
f13, how did u get the t5 opened up?
I have 3 channells i want to open up , which are using irdeto2. can you please help me. I really dont know too much about it
Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ismolika said:
f13, how did u get the t5 opened up?
I have 3 channells i want to open up , which are using irdeto2. can you please help me. I really dont know too much about it
Thanks

Hes using a valid card in an Irdeto 2 emulator. You still cant hack I-2.

ismolika

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
p4 , 3,2 mhz
My Location
usa
Hes using a valid card in an Irdeto 2 emulator

How do u do it?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dunno. The answer is probably in the forum somewhere. Use the search form up at the top of the page..