grundig s300

thomo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
is the grundig s300 digibox, as good or even near to pan dsb 30, set up the grundig on the panasonic set up , and nothing ! good signal strength, but no lock or quality. i am in the south of spain and have no problem with the panasonic, am i missing something here ? would a different lnb be more suited to the grundig, or is the box up the swanny, not even the network or transport stream numbers come in.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Did you change the default transponder to one that you can see Thomo?

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
thomo said:
is the grundig s300 digibox, as good or even near to pan dsb 30, set up the grundig on the panasonic set up , and nothing ! good signal strength, but no lock or quality. i am in the south of spain and have no problem with the panasonic, am i missing something here ? would a different lnb be more suited to the grundig, or is the box up the swanny, not even the network or transport stream numbers come in.

Presume you mean the GDS 3000, quite good on gain but IMHO the best is still the Pana 30. :-righton

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to the installer's menu.

Press Services/System Setup/0,1,Select/Default Transponder. Then enter
12,051 V
SR 27,500
FEC 2/3

Not sure if this is the best one, but it should suffice.

thomo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
rolfw said:
Go to the installer's menu.

Press Services/System Setup/0,1,Select/Default Transponder. Then enter
12,051 V
SR 27,500
FEC 2/3

Not sure if this is the best one, but it should suffice.
Thanks rolfw, you have made me a happy man, all up and working well !! cheers, The wise one does it again !!!!!!