GTMedia GTCombo 4:2:2 receiver

did you sell yours in the end @moonbase


It is bust, needs a pin short fix to unbrick it but I have not got round to sorting it out.
Sailed down the swanee during a scan of some T2-M1 guff or some gubbins like that.

I got the RX8200 and DVB cards for 4:2:2 if I need to view those signals so no pressing urgency to mess about with the brick.
 
What was the delivered price to the UK (assuming you’re in the UK).
Total was £71.38. Free shipping but £11.90 tax for us in UK :( Flipping brexit
 
Total was £71.38. Free shipping but £11.90 tax for us in UK :( Flipping brexit
Considering the rate inflation is running at these days that wasn’t a bad price. Might be an idea to wait until it arrives and sell the current model you are using with the relevant background attached to it.
 
So just received the now unwanted combo. cost me £71 so if anyone wants it PM me with a reasonable offer
 
u wanna stick it in classifieds section.
 
So just received the now unwanted combo. cost me £71 so if anyone wants it PM me with a reasonable offer
Great to see you received it with all with all the disruption in the supply chain of recent times. There was a bit of a GT Combo feeding frenzy here a while back but I think the novelty finally wore off. Yes post it in the For Sale section and make sure you cover your costs. Glad to see the “repair” is holding up on your current unit.
 
Upgraded, the audio lipsync issue is still there
Firmware V.20 has appeared momentarily on the update channel, though I was not quick enough to download it.

I found the terrestrial tuner input does not have the video delay of the S2 tuner, so it is the demodulator processing of the latter that appears to have the issue.
 
Update, the terrestrial side of the receiver has come out in sympathy with the satellite side, a similar video delay.
 
Interesting, Channel Hopper! I don't appear to have been offered v.20 of the GT Combo firmware and it doesn't seem to be available on their website. Maybe you are their beta-tester now? I remain reasonably happy on v.19.
 
It flagged up around 2am on the Sunday, but when I clicked, there was no progress on the download bar.

I tried again early morning and the update request had disappeared.
 
It flagged up around 2am on the Sunday, but when I clicked, there was no progress on the download bar.

I tried again early morning and the update request had disappeared.
Now, the new upgrade version (V20) is available.. (date:20230117) ;)
 
Now, the new upgrade version (V20) is available.. (date:20230117) ;)

No sign of it for me either on their site or auto notification on the receiver, can i ask where you obtained the file from @tompouce
 
Directly on the screen - menu with internet !

Thanks , strangely no such message on my Combo's - i'll investigate further.
 
The update to V.20 has brought in some auto search facility (if the user accepts)

One of the channels on Astra had changed parameters since I last used the box, the Combo asks for update rights and then spends ages moving around the arc looking for T2MI stuff.

I was only looking to see if the video lag / audio flutter had been fixed......
 
Back
Top