Gulfstar model: GS 9500

dilpasandh

Reaction score
My Location
Qatar
Hi!
Could anyone please guide me where I can get latest software for the receiver model Gulfstar GS 9500. And also please help how to get scrambled channels.
I am in Qatar now using Nilesat and Hotbird dish.
Thanks in advance.

fattou

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gulf star GS 9500
:cool: Gulfstar model: Hi!
Could anyone please guide me where I can get latest software for the receiver model Gulfstar GS 9500.
And also please help how to get scrambled channelsGS 9500. karim69tun@yahoo.com
thanks in advance.

John Anderson

Reaction score
Hi,
I also help need Patch software for Gulfstar model GS 9500,I have try to look varios topics about softwares but I didn't see the gulfstar software.

Please any one who have or know the website help me.
johnku30@yahoo.com
Thanx in advance.

Mshamma

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gulfstar GS-9500
My Location
Tanzania
I Lost my channels recently, then i decided to do a Factory Default on my Receiver, now the CODE MENU has disappear from the MENU option, therefore i cant edit any codes, can anyone please help me am really really stuck

:-doh! :-doh! :-doh!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
welcome to the forum Mshamma,

Oh dear that was a big mistake wasn't it... doing a factory reset it seems you stb was patched with some unofficial firmware which allowed you to enter keys using the remote control. To correct this you will probably need to replace the default manufacturers software by flashing with a new emulator that is suitable for your stb then to update the keys. Try doing a search of the forum for your stb and see if that gives you any sources

john1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
king of bahrain
you can try to download software of Beausat 2004 silver and it will work fine

:cool: :cool:

Mshamma

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gulfstar GS-9500
My Location
Tanzania
Thanks Man
Yeah Sumone pacthed my receiver b4, but i cant get hold of him now, he is out of the country at present and i dont know where when he is going 2 be back

I will try and download that and test it myself, but is there any link where i can download it easily??? Point of HELP, is there anywhere where i can get a step by step guide on how to apply the patch ond the tools needed??? am very NEW in this business