Had a play with a Technoamte HD receiver

R

Rd100

I have had a play with a prototype technomate HD receiver in a eurosat branch which will be at one of there trade show's, which will be out within the next 6 weeks and trust me it will blow the hdci2000 away, There will be diffrent versions of the technomate hd receiver and the one i was playing with is just as fast or quicker than the tm-1500 super which we know is fast and it will have blind scan like the SD tm-1500 super

I brought two hdci2000 receiver and just sold one the otherday, Time to get rid of your humax while you can,

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Do we know what theyre using for a front end at all ?
The TM's histroically have had good ears, it would be a bonus if this was at least as good.

L.:)

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
technomate 6900,,and invacom 0.3 quad lnb
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
hi did it have the 36v supply

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
phoned technomate today to see if i could get any info on this and the guy at the other end said that technomate would not be launching a hd receiver till at least march next year anybody clarify the situation any, thanks

R

Rd100

I was playing with a prototype at the main wholesales offices who are having a trade show and they had a prototpe there i was told within six weeks and this is the wholesaler who buy the most stock off technomate in the uk,

Also it did not have 36v but there will be diffrent versions like there are now of the 1000 range i was told,

iwol said:
phoned technomate today to see if i could get any info on this and the guy at the other end said that technomate would not be launching a hd receiver till at least march next year anybody clarify the situation any, thanks

mr_chaela

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500CI+, 1m Gilbertini, Stab HH120, O.2 Smart LNB
My Location
UK
So it's either 6 weeks or 6 months, could this be a simple break-down in communications? Lets hope 6 weeks is correct.

Rd100, did you get any specs for the machine? If not could you describe it as best you can. ie size, colour inputs & outputs, card slots, etc. It would be very interesting if it had a network skt.

tia

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
no comfirmed today this box not released till the end of the year or early next year , technomate say their not entirely happy with the box and they always test it for six months after that (shame)............