Happy Birthday Burnt Chips

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Happy birthday to you Dave, hope you have a great day. :-band

Burnt Chips

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
rolfw said:
Happy birthday to you Dave, hope you have a great day. :-band
Well THank You BIG R,
happybirthday.gif

Been absent for a while "not dead as some peeps thought" and not prison :) :) , Just had a lot of soul searching (family), and had to change my work lifestyle "no more self employed" OR SWANING ABOUT AS THE DRAGON SNARLS 'O'-red .
SO HAVE TO WORK AT SPECIFIC TIMES,"7am-6pm " how peeps can do this all there workin days i dont know.:rolleyes: and as a reward she`s letting me fish again, (was stopped after second son was born 13 years ago) WHO says i dont wear the PANTS :) . Also had too give up my single mates "bummer" no more all nighters, But reasonalbly happy, just that fookin alarm clock " i hate it" .

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, the things we have to give up for a happy life. ;) Yet another of life's contradictions, but some things which initially seem a sacrifice are not missed much in hindsight.

Good to see you're OK Dave. :D