Have my cake and Eat it

Burnt Chips

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Still struggling with my MM ver 1.03 (& my Strong) but thats old news now, Repair shop bell`d me at 5pm tonite to inform me that me Freecams (got a new lease of life and can pick it up tomorrow.)
Now this brings up an Interesting question in my mind.
Does a reciever with 2 ci slots still work with 2 Cams (in my case freecam & a MM. and ( i summise it will) if so say i have 2 different 6 in 1 cards in, will it switch from 1 to the other,(this i doubt) as you can`t have your cake and eat it (or so the Dragon keep reminding me) If so what a problem, Some1 comeon knock me down to earth with the bad news that it wont. DAVE.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Forget the bad news Dave, what about the good news.

CONGRATULATIONS

Jimbo

Burnt Chips

Burnt Chips

My Location
You mean the Sony Dvd Jimbo, I didnt post about it (was a bit embarrased really) I sold a few computer componants to a few of the guys here, askin them to send the Dosh to Chris`s Fund,
Anyway Big R decided to purchase some raffel tickets under my name, I told him it was a gift (but he wouldn`t have it) and i won
my 13 year old was readin me emails this afternoon and informed
me that i had just got him a Dvd player as an extra Chrimbo pressy (cheeky chunt) well i`ll let em have it. DAVE.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Yep that's what I meant Dave. If you want to swap it for one of my Echos let me know.

Jimbo ;)

Burnt Chips

Burnt Chips

My Location
Jimbo is you the same (jimbo) on Tonydoe/Magic Module forum
with a non cooperative Strong.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
Nope not me Dave. In actual fact I do have 2 echos and the AD3000 with via built in works brilliantly with the MM and I am still on Penta 1.05. Get a brill signal on Sirius and Hispasat.

Jimbo