HDD to DVD??

svpmohan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Multi Lnb dish, pointed to Astra1 &2, Hotbird and 23°.Dreambox and one FTE receiver.
My Location
Belgium
Hi, I have recorded several things on the internal HD of my DM800. Now I want to put those recordings on a DVD. IS there any way to do it.

I have already tried the following things:
- I have taken out the HD from the DB , put on a external USB HD box, when I connect it with the PC, and a Mac it is not supported and recognised.

-I have put it back into my DB 800, then connected this to a Toshiba DVD recorder with a built in HD which is connected to my tv. with a hdmi cable and the scart is connected to my DM800 on AV2.
When I press the button record, it says recording now allowed.'O'-red

What can I do Any one with any idea?
Please help me:-worship

meagain123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skydigibox, DM8000, DM800, SkyStar2 CI
My Location
UK
You can transfer the files onto your PC and convert the .ts file and burn it onto a DVD using the various software available for this.
Use your web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox etc.) to connect to your box by typing in the box's IP address and this will open
Dreambox WebControl. Now click on Movies and choose the file to transfer to your PC by clicking on the middle icon on the right
hand side.

svpmohan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Multi Lnb dish, pointed to Astra1 &2, Hotbird and 23°.Dreambox and one FTE receiver.
My Location
Belgium
Thanks, I will try it. I am using a MAC,