(50 east to 45 west)
Octagon SX88+Optima (A/B switch) Edision primo IP S2

Raven 88cm Mesh Dish + IBU Twin output
Stab100 H to H (120° max)
(53 east to 45 west)
Octagon SX88+ Ultra HD (A/B switch) Golden Interstar Alpha_X
My Location
Epping Forest Essex
I cannot advise as my set up is geared to feed hunting, Multi-Stream broadcasts & DTH TV.
With these receivers:-
TM6902HD Super/TM5502HD/Octagon SX88+/Edision primo ip S2/TM5302HD/Golden Interstar Alpha X/Amiko A4K UHD.

There are known problems with OpenVix that have not been addressed by the software writers another reason why I do not use these receivers as they are capable of a lot but the manufacturers are not prepared to spend the money on re-writing the software/hardware,

Maybe the next generation of Linux satellite receivers they will get the software right 1st time :) that would be nice.

Zappas204

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TechniSat Digit Cl 2 receiver , 80cm dish, universal single LNB
My Location
UK
I cannot advise as my set up is geared to feed hunting, Multi-Stream broadcasts & DTH TV.
TM6902HD Super/TM5502HD/Octagon SX88+/Edision primo ip S2/TM5302HD/Golden Interstar Alpha X/Amiko A4K UHD.

There are known problems with OpenVix that have not been addressed by the software writers another reason why I do not use these receivers as they are capable of a lot but the manufacturers are not prepared to spend the money on re-writing the software/hardware.
O.

There are known problems with OpenVix that have not been addressed by the software writers another reason why I do not use these receivers as they are capable of a lot but the manufacturers are not prepared to spend the money on re-writing the software/hardware.
Thank you again you have very kind offering very useful info. I might play around a little and see my Amiko HD8255+ receiver works very well and if thinks become problematic I will use this.
Thanks again
Mario