...cs 5000
vs platinum
vs xtreme
vs etv + xtreme
fortec life ultra
winegard 30'' -sg2100 diseqc -invacom qph-031
My Location
U.S.A.
been hanging around and reading. love the layed back feeling here. used a couple of your pics posted, on the site i mod at. hope you dont mind. oh..congrats on the premiere progress. long time coming i hear. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Welcome to the forum Crosshairs, hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Hi, Cross, like the name! :D It's a very...hairy sort of name.

By the way, Cross, what satellites can you pick up where you live. It's different here, our global scope cannot immunidate the communinations via a rounded curve on the world, hence mass non communication via USA satellites.

Yet the news teams manager it. ;)

Crosshairs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
...cs 5000
vs platinum
vs xtreme
vs etv + xtreme
fortec life ultra
My Location
U.S.A.
wow..what a question. what sats can i pickup ? many. is that a good answer?:D we can get all u.s. sats, canadian sats, brazil, ..ect. we have alot of free to air sats with local news. church, sports. we are working on d i s hn et. the last ecm knocked us all out. do have card sharing working. not too safe to use though.

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
Welcome Crosshairs:D

pat.waechter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I run Rex-1 on the Bahamas and I would like to learn more about European satellites and receivers
My Location
Germany and Bahamas
Hey, I used to be in the US-Forums until I heard about this site by today! I'm living in the Bahamas and I was told that Premiere is open now. BUT - I don't see no confirmation on this site. So it's true ????

Patricia

pat.waechter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I run Rex-1 on the Bahamas and I would like to learn more about European satellites and receivers
My Location
Germany and Bahamas
Oh, I forgot... have been in this forum early this year... and since I did not put it as a bookmark I lost the site... sorry ! But I'm happy for having re-find it !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, there is information in a couple of sections, I believe that it is open on the Dragon, K3 card and one of the Linux receivers.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Open on all sat PCI cards as well :)

L.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Crosshairs said:
wow..what a question. what sats can i pickup ? many. is that a good answer?:D we can get all u.s. sats, canadian sats, brazil, ..ect. we have alot of free to air sats with local news. church, sports. we are working on d i s hn et. the last ecm knocked us all out. do have card sharing working. not too safe to use though.

Cross, we go for mature content channels in a "big" way (no John Holmes' pun intended!), because until the mid 1990s, we were deprived, because of the law, of watching or buying hard-core until satellite brought it to us. Now ten years on, we still cannot get enough of it.

We have well over 20 channels "pumping" (no pun intended) mature content filth daily. :D

We can receive your Hustler and Playboy channels, but what other mature content channels are there.

You may feel free to answer this in the ADULT section. Ta, Hairs.:D

Crosshairs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
...cs 5000
vs platinum
vs xtreme
vs etv + xtreme
fortec life ultra
My Location
U.S.A.
well , up to a few days ago...we didnt have any mature content for 3 months. "charlie" was winning the game.the way i understand, the coders from the uk helped the coder for viewsat. anyway ...right now i have , tclip, ten, fantasy, fantasy ultimate, xtasy , playboy, playboy mexico. also have ppv sport channels with girls gone wild kinda shows. looks like you guys got us beat in the mature content dept.:D