Help about conax !!!

G

georgekk

My Satellite Setup
SCI-2100
Hello, Im new to the satellite world and you guys I need your help please.
I have a Digit-All-World SCI-2100 receiver with no cards at all. Im able to see Kiosk channels because Im updating my receiver with some keys (Softcam tools + a KEY file). Unfortunatelly, the keys are changing frequently and not always the key is updated on time. I have 3 questions:

1. Where is that "right" place that I can have a look for daily updates on Softcam keys?

2. Is there any other way to watch Conax without that "delayed" procedure? Maybe using a pirate card? Any redirections?

3. Does it make sense to buy a Dreambox? It will help me to update keys in a different manner?

Thanks in advance.

D

dmm

cnx just change their keys 2 maybe 3 times a week - so by they time one set of keys have been figured out another set possibly another 2 sets have been introduced making it impossible to keep up - people occasionally manage to see the odd hour here and there of cnx encrypted stuff if they're lucky ........

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Really?!?!?! I didn't know that keys were making it out into the wild?!?!?!?

pant

pant

What you can do with the keys when you dont have the emu to handle conax?

S

samedin

My Satellite Setup
Sky Dish
Dreambox 7000s,
Dreambox 7020s,
Dreambox 800hd
MythBackend, 2 HD Cards, Omnikey
MythFrontend 2 SD Cards
42" Flatscreen
My Location
Islington, London
Just a thought, if the are AU then cant someone make a EMU that sniffs the updates and does a AU?

G

georgekk

My Satellite Setup
SCI-2100
Sorry for asking but what is "EMU" ? pant, do you watch conax?

Lancelot

Lancelot

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hmmm -

Forgive us for being a bit sceptical, but are you saying 'georgekk' that you are watching ANY C**ax encrypted channels at the moment whether they are intermittent or not?

If that is the case then I think you should say what and where, so we know what we are dealing with here. :)

Anything??

L.