Help Aston Cobra 203CI 204SKY CAS! thx

I

idal

Hello everyone!:)
Greeting to all!

Sorry for my English
Somebody could tell me how I can restaur TV channels and satellites that I programmed before and I disposed it on 8 groups of favourites on my démo Aston (cobra203CI 204 SKY CASE)
Problem is me appeared when I wanted to arrange my channels on each of the satellites by Name with my remote control.
Here I explain, I chosen the satellite at which I want to look and I click on a button (red) of my remote control, I have one fall of sorting by: NAME, FTA, LOCK or encryptions), I chose of them arranged by name, all at once disappeared. I tried other sorting, no success.
For information, the following satellites have were programmed on my Démo before Bug (Astra, Hotbird, Sirius, Asiasat, 2, Apstar, Thaicom, Turksat, Arabsat2, Nilsat and others. I checked off Hotbird and I have scanne for the second time they appeared again. Problem, it is when I have scanne a second time other satellites (Astra, Sirius etc), I lost other satellites and blow other channels.
A particular, I did not lose the chains of Radio and their satellites. When I click on the button radio of the remote control, all the chains of radio appear, but when I click on TV there is no one TV chain, except the chains of the list of favourite.
I do not any more succeed in finding all my channels, I do not know how and why they disappears.
If somebody has an idea what it is, I shall be happy to hear it. I know that I have Démo not as the others, it is in fact a clone of Aston, but I know nothing on it.
Best regards;
IDAL

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The above post is three years old I doubt you will get a reply from the o/p