Help for KAON KSF230

gloria

Reaction score
I have been given a Kaon KSF230 (lucky me) and I have managed to put in yesterday's firm KSF-202Z, HW-16.C0.01 and SW-0B.00.01 it opens all the free to air channels but no luck on Cabo or D+, can someone help me by telling me what to do if there is a code to get smartcard emulation and if so how to do, or how can I watch these channels on this receiver.

Thanking you,
gloria:-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Gloria

I am afraid it will require another kaon user to answer this question. perhaps one will log on tonight :(

dries

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
? next vision ?

ceevee

Reaction score
Website
www.ceevee.info
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
Hi Gloria,

I had the same problem with Cabo and D+ ...they couldn't work! Although what I did was restore factory settings and re setting the motor again. I also updated my X Cam which I bought last week... There was a friend who told me that I can update the box my self via the internet as it has a built in cam kinda, am i right? Alythough i have no idea of where or how and what software to download for the Kaon reciever. If any one could help me i'll be more than gratefull!

Cheers from Malta.