Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NileSat 101/102 perfectly installed.
SkyStar2 driver installed.
ProgDVB with plugins
My Location
Dubai
Hi,
I am using progdvb with vplug. i also used emunation 3.0.4.8 before vplug. I can watch free channels but it doesnt work for encrypted ones.
This is my first DVB Pci Card expereince. I have nilesat showing Package ART and showtime perfectly on my linksat reciever.
Please help me setting it up for my SS2 Pci Card.

The guide avaiable for prgdvb on this forum looks old as it talks abt yankee fenrir stuff which i read somewhere that they are no longer need. Just DVB player and one of the above mentioned plugin would do.

Kindly help me with this problem.
Thank you

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
There are no plugins that will open Irdeto 2 channels on Nilesat.

There are pci cards with a PCMCIA interface for cams/cards. The basic SS2 card is not one of them.

Llew

vohra27

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NileSat 101/102 perfectly installed.
SkyStar2 driver installed.
ProgDVB with plugins
My Location
Dubai
That means i cannot decrypt ART package or Showtime at all using any of the plugins avaiable?. Its just that i read the post of a few people from Saudi Arab and kuwait using ss2 pci card and using plugins to decrypt the scrambled channels. It all came up in my google search. I tried to look for those posts again but couldnt find them again.