help matrix

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
can somebody tell me where to get the softwear for the marix cam and how to use this thing I am new to this I asked the man but he said he did not know so I need a lot of help to get me going please help:confused

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can get matrix software at Toecutters, Satdudez plus several other sites Les, the links are in Nobbly's section.

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi thanks for the info I know Toecutters BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR OR WHERE TO LOOK I can post because I dont know where to post and unless I am pointed in the right place I get lost I have to do this one step at a time untill I know what I am doing

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi thanks for the info I have the files but still do not know what to do with them I need the soft wear for the cam be fore I can load any files I have conax on a tit card allso the italia on aston tit card

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
can somebody tell me where to get the softwear for the matrix cam reload as I have just got it so I need to load the softwear for the cam first so I have been told so I am new to this so I need a lot of help

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
I NEED THE LATEST SOFWEAR FOR THE MR CAM AND HOW TO LOAD IT AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANY THING WITH THIS NEW CARD IT HAS A CABLE WHICH GOES TO THE COMPUTER :confused