help me please

nardhed

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
pc based mce
My Location
telford
i want to fit a card in my mce system that will work with a dragon cam and a motorised dish is this possoble and where can i buy the equipment
also my pc has a win tv nova digital terestrial card installed can i keep this aswell as the new card

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may experience conflicts with two cards, although others have done it. You will need a card with a common interface, there are several on the market, but unfortunately, I am now a little out of touch, as I haven't used mine for a long time.

nardhed

My Satellite Setup
pc based mce
My Location
telford
thanks i probably just remove the old one

nardhed

My Satellite Setup
pc based mce
My Location
telford
i have got this all working of sorts but now i have another problem. when in the vision sware that came with the twinhan everthing decodes ok and works fine i can watch sky one no probs but i cant seem to set the lnb settings right to tune in chanels like mtv . so instead i ran prog dvb this tunes in all the chanels but does not seem see th dragon cam in the twinhans ci . i also have a cas 3 programmer i heared u can use this like a stand alone ci with the dragon and prog dvb .is this true? can any one help?