Help needed

ShootMePlz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Several Systems around the house, x800 graphics cards mainly used for gaming so specs arnt a problem
My Location
UK
I have just moved house and have an old sky mini dish pointing at 28E I also have a 80cm dish pointing at Hotbird, I have 2 receivers in the house, cables running to both of them, I can change cables and have all FTA channels on both systems, I have 2 DISEqC Swithes also but cant seem to get them set up right, Switches are EUROSTAR EURO-ES21DS. Both dishes have Quad LNB's also, Long term plans are to have a motorised Dish for each receiver which will be switched over in the next few months once settled in and unpacked at that point I will be posting about best setups, but until then, I need help on this problem.

Thanks in Advance guys and gals

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You should simply be able to go into the satellite menu of your receiver ans select DiseqC 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 for the relevant satellites, which recivers do you have?

ShootMePlz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Several Systems around the house, x800 graphics cards mainly used for gaming so specs arnt a problem
My Location
UK
I tried that before, for some reason it didnt work, I have just tried the cables the other way around now and it seems to have got it, Hotbird only wants to work on the LNB 1 on both switches.

Thanks, Nest thing to get setup is my Skystar2 but that needs a cable running in for that, and its 2 wet today for going up the ladders.