Help Please, Which Cam for Hispasat

cjhelec

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech2000 60cm dish
My Location
England, South
Hello, I have a Clarke-Tech 2000 and 60cm dish I receive Hipasat encrypted channels, and would like to know which cam I would need to buy to receive the Negravision 3 Digital + encrypted channels on 30.0 Deg W, any advise would be helpful. I am trying to get spanish national channels, la sexta, telecinco, antenna 3 etc.

Mick21367

Mick21367
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
A cheap 'n' nasty Silvercrest and an old (but good) TM1000D. 28, 19, 16 and 30W
My Location
Scottish Borders
A few dealers sell expensive (and slightly illegal) subs to D+. Otherwise, there's no real way of seeing these channels. The only channels really viewable on Hispasat are the FTA regional channels (TV Galica, etc) .... and these are pretty much awful rolling local news channels .....

cjhelec

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech2000 60cm dish
My Location
England, South
Mick21367
Thanks for the reply didn't think anyone could help, I have the FTA channels but as you say they are not good, I also receive the spanish channels I want with SECA encryption, would you know if this is any easier to receive.

Thanks in advance

cjhelec

Mick21367

Mick21367
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
A cheap 'n' nasty Silvercrest and an old (but good) TM1000D. 28, 19, 16 and 30W
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hi cjhelec,
The Seca channels you can see (on Astra 1?) are actually Nagravision 3 (something to do with funneling one encryption type inside another, I think). I don't think you need a different CAM for one type compared to the others, but I may be wrong.
It's a pity that the publicly available Spanish channels aren't available as with Freesat here, but I guess that's a rights issue - doesn't seem to bother Germany's public broadcasters though.
As I said before, the only real way to receive those channels is through a subscription to Digital+ - not strictly legal, but it is fairly common practice. Pricey, though.

Cheers

Mick

cjhelec

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech2000 60cm dish
My Location
England, South
Mick

Thanks for the information, cleared up whats possible

cjhelec