Help plz. - DiSEqC H-H MOTOR SG-2100A

akeyokey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HH Motor SG 2100A
My Location
Lessines, Belgium
Hello everybody, i'm living in Belgium, Lessines.
Lessines:
Latitude :
Longitude:

I buy recently SG-2100A. I have installed on a vertical pole.
I try to catch some signal but i don't find anything.
Could you help me, to find the correct angle for:
- elevation angle of the motor
- declination angle of the motor => but the graduation is not like the picture on the manue (link belove)l. it's vertically on my antenna, it's a old type.

I hope anybody can help me. thx

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Well you don't need the Motor Elevation angle as the SG2100 also has a Latitude scale: Just set the Latitude scale to 51 and the Elevation of the Motor will be correct.

Then the only variable is the Dish Elevation and as the scales on dish brackets are generally rudimentary, just start at around 24 deg and adjust from there to optimise for your South Satellite (Astra 4 ?). Either that or set the dish face a little above vertical as a precursor to final alignment.

Azimuth adjustment is, as you will know, achieved by moving the entire Motor/Dish assembly around the Pole.

akeyokey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HH Motor SG 2100A
My Location
Lessines, Belgium
Tivù said:
Well you don't need the Motor Elevation angle as the SG2100 also has a Latitude scale: Just set the Latitude scale to 51 and the Elevation of the Motor will be correct.

Then the only variable is the Dish Elevation and as the scales on the dish bracket are generally rudimentary, just start at around 24 deg and adjust from there to optimise for your South Satellite (Astra 4 ?). Either that or set the dish face a little above vertical as a precursor to final alignment.

Azimuth adjustment is, as you will know, achieved by moving the entire Motor/Dish assembly around the Pole.
Thanks you, i will try like this.