Help required to upload new S/W to Star Track World in Box II

mann

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track World In Box
My Location
Oman
Can anyone help me with my Star Track World in Box II. I've followed previous threads and have made a cable 5-5,2-3,3-2, downloaded the s/w form starsw. But when I down load s/w to the receiver I get a popup saying Down load failed. Please help.

hitboss

Arcade Bandit
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track -world in boxI
Humax - 5400
My Location
Qatar
:)

Hi man, how u doing
Just take it easy, ur receiver needs female to female null modem cable

You have to make three wires from this cable
I mean the cable has 9 pin, just modify (5, 3, 2 ---- 5, 2, 3) (three wires only)

when you plug the three wire (5,3,2) in RS-232 of ur computer , should be make the opposite way in RS-232 of ur receiver , I mean u have to connect the three wires (5,2,3) in ur receiver
. Moreover, you have remove ur receiver from setup (unplug all wires from it)
Put the cable which u made using same method which is mentioned above, turnoff ur receiver (from power plug)
Then, open the uploader which named Arioner, choose the firmware (auc)
as wells as communication port settings.
Operate the Arioner, after that turn on ur receiver from power plug; you will see that dada transfer started. Thats all

Hit Boss:cool:

ssazain

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite & computer setup
To Mann

Even if you download new softwear nothing will come up as for TPS is concerned. I think now time to discard the world in box 2 and purchase the new version RX-1050. For this as well you have to update every week

cheers

aamirkml

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite reciever software update & computer software
My Location
Pakistan
i have RS232 Deta Cable With This I Upgrade Technoset BGS 555, Star Trak 550 d and maney maney more recivers but when i conect this cable with star trak world in box 2 serial port did not conect after few times it will give me masage data sending fail plz kindley tel me is aney different between Deta Port RS232 And RS232C