HELP! sent HDD to sleep and can't get it to spin again!

4ll4N

dreambox 7000 with hydra phoenix on multiboot on hdd.
I sent the HDD to sleep via the hydra menu and I can't get it to spin again. the Dreambox won't show me the boot menu, makes a funny noise 3 times and then boots the normal dream image but there's nothing else I can do to get my hydra image running again.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

john_graydon

john_graydon

My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
4ll4N said:
dreambox 7000 with hydra phoenix on multiboot on hdd.
I sent the HDD to sleep via the hydra menu and I can't get it to spin again. the Dreambox won't show me the boot menu, makes a funny noise 3 times and then boots the normal dream image but there's nothing else I can do to get my hydra image running again.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Tried to load this myself on multiboot but would not finish stuck on 100%. I would delete this image in multiboot and put another one in and see if it runs again. Havent looked up much about this image, Its a 109 image so maybe a new basic image in flash would sort it out.

4ll4N

The image was working fine until I chose to send the hdd to sleep in Hydra phoenix menu. Now my hdd is not even recognized in FlashWizard... What's going on?!

H

Henrik007

4ll4N said:
The image was working fine until I chose to send the hdd to sleep in Hydra phoenix menu. Now my hdd is not even recognized in FlashWizard... What's going on?!
For what it´s worth, I have to pull the plug now and then. I found out that removing the plug it when it has failed booting and wait for 1 minute, makes it start good again.

4ll4N

Thanks Henrik007. I tried that earlier, didn't work but I just removed the drive, stuck it in an external hdd caddy which kick-started it. Now back in the box and working fine. :)

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
4ll4N said:
Thanks Henrik007. I tried that earlier, didn't work but I just removed the drive, stuck it in an external hdd caddy which kick-started it. Now back in the box and working fine. :)
Phew, nice move. :D