HELP tv explorer bristol

psprigs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+hd
My Location
bristol uk
Hi, i have a tv explorer and am stuggling with the sat side, when i first got it i deleted alot of channel data i think, im wondering if there is any1 within the bristol area or ill travel and pay for them to show me how to use it plus get the updates.... im wanting satellite channel sets from most of the common sats and some questions answered....

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can you not get updates from Promax? _http://www.promax.es/ing/products/fichaprod.asp?product=TVExplorer&IDfamilia=1

kenny1234

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised ASC 1.2m,1224 Supermount with C120 Invacom Quad LNB with Matched Feedhorn.
My Location
Scunthorpe
Contact alban electronics and speak to alix, he's helpful you can update your explorer with netupdate free down load from alban's site you ll need drivers too, from net update you can download channels through server youll see when youve got it or you can add channel plans through pk tools

Cheers Kenny