help what do i need

trickie999

please help just looking in to buying a satellite system could anyone please give me some hot tips what reciever and dish i need and what type of cards i would need to use tryng to do this at decent price untill i get in to it.
could somone explain what these cams do and how long they last for untill i need to update it
thanks for your help and yes totally new to this so please be easy on me

rich

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
hi,
I just bought a sky-digi box from a boot sale for £10, i bought a sky mini-dish for £25, and because i am new to the trade- i didnt know how to find satellites, I had to pay a private installer who installed the dish for £30 for me. Right now, i can receive as much as 300channels including BBCs CNN and ITV. it is nice and i never thought it was that cheap

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
edwin_osita said:
hi,
I just bought a sky-digi box from a boot sale for £10, i bought a sky mini-dish for £25, and because i am new to the trade- i didnt know how to find satellites, I had to pay a private installer who installed the dish for £30 for me. Right now, i can receive as much as 300channels including BBCs CNN and ITV. it is nice and i never thought it was that cheap
Yep I have to agree with you nice and cheap and a bargain!....but there are around 60 satellites east to west that you wont be able to receive with that system......as you need a motorised system and a reciever that can store thousands of channels! :D