help with install

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
pee856 said:
cheers do you live on queensway might take you up on offer....:)

Is that near rochdale road.. tandle hill side.. or am i going to wrong way??

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
Yeshi said:
Is that near rochdale road.. tandle hill side.. or am i going to wrong way??

near milnrow this side of rochdale near morrisons...

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
Yeshi said:
thats near shaw high crompton??
about a 2 mile away same road though milnrow road......
on my dish it does not go to 7degree only 20 upc to 80 will have to guess 7 degrees...

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
pee856 said:
on my dish it does not go to 7degree only 20 upc to 80 will have to guess 7 degrees...

What dish you got??

Sorry dont know milnrow.. i live near middleton town centre.. Near JW Lees Brewery

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
Yeshi said:
What dish you got??

Sorry dont know milnrow.. i live near middleton town centre.. Near JW Lees Brewery

90cm techno technomate reciever will have go when weather changes cheers...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
pee856 said:

Where did you get 7 degrees from? It should be the declination figure given in the motor handbook subtracted from 40, this will give you something like 32.5 as I mentioned above.

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
Yeshi said:
Motor Angle 37

Dish angle 22.4

will have to put bracket up again was bit out tightened up bolt snapped 'O'-red
oh well another weekend busy up and down the ladder .........................

yeshi if you come on pm me plz need to talk to you

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
yeshi if you can pm me i need to speak to you sat driving me up wall.................

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Ok went round.. messed about for about 2 hours.. Anyway decided dish is warped. its bent like ****. pole was straight.. but couldnt get anything West.. anyway pee856 has a technomate 8000 hd80.. transponders are about 10 years out of date. no channels lists pre stored on the box. managed to get the motor lined up by manualy entering few transponders..

signals are quite poor but can be improved by bending dish back to what it should be.. but it bounces back.

Up to pee now :) motor will be fine if sent back to 0w and dish is replaced with care.. ie not moving motor. pee decided he also going to get a new box..

What a day aye lol..

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
A warped dish is very difficult to make good, best bet is to replace it, they aren't a lot of money. Nice to see a bit of neighbourly forum help as well. :)

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
you were on a hiding to nothing mate from the start lol lol , seen this before i m afraid , nightmare :mad: .

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
tis funny how a warped dish can get a signal on 28, 18, 13, 1w and 30.. didnt check any other satellites.. but i agree, with a new dish the signal will be allot better than 60% on meter readings.
#
Oh and the motor isnt a moteck its a technomate.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
A warped dish will pull in signals on strong satellites, but when it comes to ones like 16E, with very close satellites to either side, you will have difficulty separating the signals. :) I believe that the Technomate is a rebadged Moteck.

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
anyway guys thanks for your help espeicely yeshi will get new equipment and put it down to experience:rolleyes: great forum.........................

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
:)
hi yeshi got my new sat box and got a new dish bought a technomate 1500 ci super just needs a bit of fine tuning on the dish but happy now i got loads of channels just need a bit of help to see if i am gettin all the channels ,also if i go to factory reset will it delete my patch ?????

also any body know were i will get the footie on which sat think its hotbird but not sure....
cheers

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
pee856 said:
:)
hi yeshi got my new sat box and got a new dish bought a technomate 1500 ci super just needs a bit of fine tuning on the dish but happy now i got loads of channels just need a bit of help to see if i am gettin all the channels ,also if i go to factory reset will it delete my patch ?????

also any body know were i will get the footie on which sat think its hotbird but not sure....
cheers

So you put the dish up? what do you think of the box?? i can give you a channel list if you want when you come on msn. just load that in. but you need a comm port. think you said your lappy doesnt have that.

Factory resetting the box will not delete the patch. it just sets all the channels back to reset. etc.

Football is on 13e. TPS Star and TPS Foot. But at the moment im not sure but TPS has changed encription and change keys daily. You will need to enter these in everyday. but i dont think this is in force at the moment for some reason.

Hispasat 30w. is good has about 8-9 footy channels.

I can give you a link to a website which has a list of which satellite has which football and which encription

13e on my channel list i dont have Polsat, ill add that for you so you have even more foty channels on 13e.

but like ive said i dont use hotbird. Hispa im never off it :).

pee856

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
Yeshi said:
So you put the dish up? what do you think of the box?? i can give you a channel list if you want when you come on msn. just load that in. but you need a comm port. think you said your lappy doesnt have that.

Factory resetting the box will not delete the patch. it just sets all the channels back to reset. etc.

Football is on 13e. TPS Star and TPS Foot. But at the moment im not sure but TPS has changed encription and change keys daily. You will need to enter these in everyday. but i dont think this is in force at the moment for some reason.

Hispasat 30w. is good has about 8-9 footy channels.

I can give you a link to a website which has a list of which satellite has which football and which encription

13e on my channel list i dont have Polsat, ill add that for you so you have even more foty channels on 13e.

but like ive said i dont use hotbird. Hispa im never off it :).

cheers yeshi will be on msn later when my lad gets off poker online gambling freek c u later.........

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
good choice of reciever excelante