Help with mrv ...Please

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hi
I would like to see tps on hotbird , I got some files like mrv220tps.zip but I don't know how to use it with mrv cam , can someone help me please

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
nilefish said:
Hi
I would like to see tps on hotbird , I got some files like mrv220tps.zip but I don't know how to use it with mrv cam , can someone help me please
The painless way would be to use a CAS2 programmer together with the CAS Studio 5 application from _www.duolabs.com.
mrv220tps file has the .bin file which is simply uploaded to your Cam, following the instructions in the program.

Llew

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Llew said:
The painless way would be to use a CAS2 programmer together with the CAS Studio 5 application from _www.duolabs.com.
mrv220tps file has the .bin file which is simply uploaded to your Cam, following the instructions in the program.

Llew
Thanks I will go for the Cas 2

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Im unsure why you would need a Cas2 device as the MRV would normally be recognised if it was put directly into the laptop PCMCIA slot

Most of the sites putting down the latest 2.20 file also have the right drivers for the operating system, and the UCAS loader alters anything 2.0 or above to the latest.

Or am I missing something here ?

lorimer

Reaction score
The problem is the laptop may not recognise the cam.My cybermax/medion laptop does not.I do not have a problem using the laptop to update an x cam.I used an xcam serial loader and mutznutz or cammy software to update the mrv cam.