Help with multivision/TPS

N

nilefish

My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hi every body..
it seems to me I'm the only one who is not enjoying multivision this weekend . I done alot of reading and tried diffrent files with funcard 6 & 4 but nothing happened..I have mrv which was converted from mr , do I need cas 2 ? please explain in details ..many thanks

S

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
nilefish said:
Hi every body..
it seems to me I'm the only one who is not enjoying multivision this weekend . I done alot of reading and tried diffrent files with funcard 6 & 4 but nothing happened..I have mrv which was converted from mr , do I need cas 2 ? please explain in details ..many thanks
If you get yourself a Cas 2 interface + an add on you will be able to program almost all the cams and cards that do the business. If you download the latest version of a prog called MR Crypt, you can write you own MRV or MRL.bin files as well, a very easy prog to learn. But in the meantime download a prog called
Sep v1.2 and make your own funcard 6 files from an MRV.bin or .upd file.

N

nilefish

My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Satslut said:
If you get yourself a Cas 2 interface + an add on you will be able to program almost all the cams and cards that do the business. If you download the latest version of a prog called MR Crypt, you can write you own MRV or MRL.bin files as well, a very easy prog to learn. But in the meantime download a prog called
Sep v1.2 and make your own funcard 6 files from an MRV.bin or .upd file.
Thanks Satellite babe I really apreciate your help I think I will go for the cas 2 interface , but do i need to keep the dynamite programmer ?
Thanks again