help with pli on 500s please

scuba79

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
500s with fixed dish+500c
My Location
Ireland
hello,

have 500s with pli image on it,the dish is fixed on Astra 19.2e,iam struguling since last evening to get the wright keys in.And also can some1 tell me what cam is best to use?
This is what i have done so far:

installed HackSat Keys Downloader v9.
ftpeed eagle and satankeybundle - none of which worked

can some1 point me in the wright direction please:confused

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres little if anything open on keys on 19E at the moment - what are you trying to watch?.

scuba79

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Analoguesat said:
Theres little if anything open on keys on 19E at the moment - what are you trying to watch?.

well,i`am just trying to use what i have,the dish thats fixed on my house wall is a s*y dish so i thought will give it a go,got my self a 500s & now trying to get it to work,i am picking up premier,movies sports...but only can see the epg of the channels,only some of them r working bbc..5...s*y news few other ussless ones :) would love to get movies and sports working if possible;)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You missed the boat with Premiere on19E
- they went secure a fortnight ago!

If you want to watch you need to subscribe.

You say you have a Sky dish - have you realigned it to 19E? If not you are pointing your dish at 28E, and will never get anything apart from the free stuff on there.

scuba79

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
well thats what it says astra 19.2..defo not 28. Can u tell me is there a way of manualy finding a sat as i don`t have the sat finder tools.by premier i ment box office..sorr.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
A common cause of confusion.

All the broadcast satellites in the skies above Europe use the same block of frequencies.

Therefore if you scan one particular satellite BUT the dish is pointing at another you will get some channels scanned in where the frequncies in the database coincide on the two satellites.

Change the satellite you are working on to Astra 28E and make sure you have all the active frequencies before you rescan

_http://www.flysat.com/28east.php

You will find the main PSB channels fta but theres an awful lot of dross in there as well

Forget the pay channels - you cant open them on keys