• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help with sky box

My Satellite Setup
im interested in satellite
My Location
london
hi
can someboy please tell me how to reorder or cancel channels on a sky box?
olso i can i reset the reveiver. i use it only for the free channels and i want to cancel all the channel that need subscription.
thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum mariop1

Sorry I am not clear what you are asking here, if I understand correctly you want to delete the channels requiring a subscription from the EPG? If so I do not think you can.

My Satellite Setup
im interested in satellite
My Location
london
thank you
yes im trying to delete those channels. is there a way to rearrenge the channels?

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
mariop1 said:
thank you
yes im trying to delete those channels. is there a way to rearrenge the channels?
Use the Favourites setting if you only have Freesat... :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You cant delete or re-order channels on a Sky box. The best you can do is set up your 50 favourites.

TV Channels pay around £75k a year for their epg slot and would not be happy if folks could delete them off the epg!