HELP with TPS

A

aatt1111

My Satellite Setup
Metronic receiver
HELP! I am going crazy. Everybody is using the latest MR versions (2.23, 2.24 etc.) and they work for them (although for a short while, until the next version comes out), but for some reason I am not able to open TPS with my module cam. Other packages (like BBC Prime) open fine. Anybody with ideas of what might be the problem?

P

PCD

DB Magician
Get Mr1.212PL tpxfix.zip from fookfiles and write to your mr. Initialize the cam in an FTA channel first. Regards, pcd.

A

aatt1111

My Satellite Setup
Metronic receiver
I have been unable to find the file you specified. Instead, I found MR 1170 TPSfix. Will this one work? Also, what do you mean by initializing the cam in a FTA channel?
Thanks!

P

PCD

DB Magician
After you have written the new soft to the MR, first switch on an FTA (unscrambled) channel and then insert the cam. MR1170 tpsfix should work, I have seen one dated 13-5, although I have not used it.

A

aatt1111

My Satellite Setup
Metronic receiver
I was able to find the MR 1.212PL file. There was no result after installing it. My module is still unable to open TPS. Any other ideas? Could it be a problem with my receiver?

Jaffer

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
It must be your receiver. Is it Humax?

A

aatt1111

My Satellite Setup
Metronic receiver
It is a Metronic NiceBox (which most likelywill go out the window soon). I have tried all the above suggestions without results. I have loaded MRV2.25 and still no results. Nonetheless, the other packages open!

M

mister_c

My Satellite Setup
Matrix Rev
Tonbury Jupiter CS
since 2.23 i can open tps, other friends can see tps, but i can't open tps
maybee the problem is in some mrv chip. there are different mrv hardware.

i don't know.