Help

themangeary

no urls permitted!
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s, 80cm motorized, 2.4m 28.2o, 1m hotbird13o-eutelsat16o-19.2o- with monoblock
My Location
alicante, spain
Someone please help me find a gemini image to download i have pli image at the moment and i have never experianced so many problems with cardsharing it must be pli

niceahsan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skyview
My Location
uae
Hi Friend i need anybody help
i have LW SKYVIEW3 PCI DVB Satelitte reveiver. i have problen in some FTA Frequency i.e it receive full signal on Asiasat 3S the frequency is 4091 and S.R is 13333 the card is receive is only audio but no pic. if anybody have skyview 3 dvp application player please tell me

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
themangeary said:
Someone please help me find a gemini image to download i have pli image at the moment and i have never experianced so many problems with cardsharing it must be pli

Just put gemini 500 in Google and You will find a few. Be sure however, that it is a genuin Dbox as some Gemini kill clones

themangeary

no urls permitted!
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s, 80cm motorized, 2.4m 28.2o, 1m hotbird13o-eutelsat16o-19.2o- with monoblock
My Location
alicante, spain
cheers for that dig deep it worked found the image so i`m gonna try it, but after my on the edge message )(-red i think that maybe i`m having a problem with my router still looking into the problem my original DB500 is connected to my router and i pinged it and all is ok internally but externally i think is where the problem lies, maybe there is a prob with the cardserver at the other end of our share , blaming pli was the easy may out but i will try it just incase.

as for niceahsan sorry mate cant help i have no experience with that receiver, but take a look around the forum try the search link at the top, this is a great website for getting help Good Luck.