hi! i have Manhattan 5900+... big problem!!!!

uunoplus

Reaction score
People!!!, Happy New Year!!!!
I have Manhattan 5900+, and i erased there pentacrypt! There is embedded u-cas ! How i can install back another penta, like penta 1.10 or 1.11 ??
Please help me anybody.... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
uunoplus said:
People!!!, Happy New Year!!!!
I have Manhattan 5900+, and i erased there pentacrypt! There is embedded u-cas ! How i can install back another penta, like penta 1.10 or 1.11 ??
Please help me anybody.... :rolleyes:
I assume that you are stuck in Dreamload, if so you can install using a Magic Module loader which connects to a PC. I am not sure whether you can use anything greater than Penta 1.09. Later receivers such as mine run 1.10 but they are also password protected to stop you from erasing Penta in the first place.

You should find a Magic Module loader on a number of sites.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

steve-j

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you are stuck in dreamload, and have the magic loader hardware, the password is 9966 (reverse of 6699 for master reset).

I'm running Penta1.11conax on my 5900 without problems - lets me watch 1W with ANY card!

Reaction score
You can load 100% safe software (or so they say) from here:

http://members1.chello.nl/h.noordijk/magic/Software1.htm

to change the Conax key you can use Picbined as attached to this message. Waiting for loader to arrive in the post so have not tried it yet.

Alternatively you can trust Ushtar and hope he don't blow your receiver. The site above also has the official version with all the usual warnings.