Believe it when I see it Admin.
- May 1, 1999
- Reaction score
- My Satellite Setup
- Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
- My Location
New Satcruiser satellite receiver.
-Built in Satellite Receiver (including 1 CI Slot)
- Input frequency 950 - 2150 MHz (Symbol Rate 2-31 Ms/s).
- 1 LNB input (F-Type) and loop through IF signal
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band
- Max 3600 channels (TV & radio programmable)
- Windows style graphics with picture-in-picture
- Electronic Prog Guide
- DiSEqC 1.2 -
-R.G.B. Analog, CVBS, SVIDEO
-220v or 12v operation
-Consumption 16W(only satellite receiver)
-Standby 8W (Approx.)
-Size(W x L x H) 445 x 240 x 445 mm
-Display Color 16.2M(dithering)
-Resolution 1280 x 1024(60Hz)
-On Screen Display(OSD)
- Tested with Magic /Freecam/Alphacrypt cams